Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update

So I'm trying to finalize a schedule that will keep me motivated and excited about the blog. I enjoy talking about strategy so it seemed like the logical thing to do.

Sundays
Tournament report if I entered in one during the week.  I will randomly post things about rulings and outlooks if they are relevant or to my liking.

Mondays
Weekend recap of Regionals, Y.C.S., and/or Worlds.  Otherwise I will give strategy advise.

Tuesdays
I will randomly give a deck analysis and/or add decklist(s) on the tab bar.

Wednesdays
News and updates if there are any to my liking.  I will try to consistently give card reviews.

Thursdays
Nothing

Fridays
News Fridays will resume.

Saturday
Nothing

Hope you enjoy!!!!


Also, check out all the Yu-Gi-Oh blogs in the community and help them out by clicking on their ads. It goes a long way for them and it shows that you do care about our content.

No comments:

Post a Comment