Friday, January 13, 2012

News Fridays

Pretty sure everyone is aware that Effect Veiler and Winged Dragon Ra are being reprinted as supers in the Order of Chaos SE.  The secondary market value of Veiler could drop anywhere from 5 to 10 dollars on all rarities based on condition.  A few people may be upset about the reprint, but me not so much.  I appreciate that Konami, whether conscious or not, reprinted Veiler because it gives casual players the ability to bridge the gap between card pulls or competitive players.  Effect Veiler may not be as potent as Maxx "C" or Herald of Orange, but timing Veiler correctly can be game breaking.  Moving on, tomorrow is the first run of Sneak Peeks and needless to say, I'm excited to see what the team pulls because I am nowhere near any of he Yu-Gi-Oh scenes back home. I still haven't confirmed whether or not Justin is going to San Antonio to judge, but updates will come whenever available.

No comments:

Post a Comment