Thursday, January 19, 2012

Quick update!!

Sorry I have not been able to post anything new this week, I've been trying to organize Yu-Gi-Oh in my hometown and its been pretty hectic! For those of you in the Laredo/Valley area in Texas, Legacy Comics & Collectibles has given me the green light to run unsanctioned tournaments at their store to get the crowd going. We don't have Order of Chaos yet, but we do have Generation Force and Photon Shockwave. I will be running the tournaments weekly on Saturday at 2:00 p.m., so tell everyone you know! If you have any questions about this please e-mail me at 99misplays@gmail.com or eliud_vasquez@hotmail.com. I will still vending with my team so if there are cards you are looking for or selling, send me a list and we'll give you a price on cards we have in stock.

I will use Friday to post up our thoughts about the new set too!

No comments:

Post a Comment