Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dear secondary market

Sorry for posting this a week late.  Order of Chaos is out and I decided to go through ebay and see what everything in the set is going for and I am still shocked by what I found! Centipedes going for $3, Dragonfly $3, Hornet $20. Don't get me started with the Ninja cards! The prices are not as ridiculous as I thought they would be considering that the pricing is based on hype. I'm seeing a lot of veteran players, more than usual, taking advantage of the new players. Konami needs to hit the secondary market hard and reprint anything worth more than $25 to avoid this all together. The community can be really rough; Yu-Gi-Oh players have a notorious reputation of being trouble makers, cheaters, thiefs, and a lot more things. Until Konami steps in we won't be able to weed out these people.

Side note: I'm plan to add a segment on Saturday or Sunday that will recap my matches of the day/week. I got the idea from the blogger community and wanted to give it a shot in our blog. I finally got a locals up and running in Laredo and we even have a Yu-Gi-Oh page! If you're in the area check it out.

Super side note: Today are the NFL AFC and NFC Championships! Go New England Patriots!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment